What is Learning Together?
Based on the Montessori philosophy of "following the child," Learning Together is a program in which young children are free to learn, explore and interact with others in a classroom especially designed for them, alongside adult partners like parents, grandparents, guardians and other caregivers.
Through Learning Together, you will:
- Experience the Montessori Method in action.
- Join in circle time with your child - sing, dance and play together.
- Reinforce the learning partnership with your child.
- Develop self-confidence and independence in your child.
- Participate in ongoing parent education and discussions.
- Learn about key developmental milestones from birth through age 3.
- Find out what scientists and experts are saying about your child's state of development.
- Introduce your child to a school setting.
- Learn about creating a prepared environment for your child.
- Become part of a strong community of families and caregivers.
Learning Together sessions are offered at Wilmington Montessori School throughout the school year on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. View the class schedule for more information.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.