What is Learning Together?
Based on the Montessori philosophy of "following the child," Learning Together is a program in which young children are free to learn, explore and interact with others in a classroom especially designed for them, alongside adult partners like parents, grandparents, guardians and other caregivers.
Through Learning Together, you will:
- Experience the Montessori Method in action.
- Join in circle time with your child - sing, dance and play together.
- Reinforce the learning partnership with your child.
- Develop self-confidence and independence in your child.
- Participate in ongoing parent education and discussions.
- Learn about key developmental milestones from birth through age 3.
- Find out what scientists and experts are saying about your child's state of development.
- Introduce your child to a school setting.
- Learn about creating a prepared environment for your child.
- Become part of a strong community of families and caregivers.
For more information, please email email@example.com.