Camp Pricing & Registration
**Spaces are limited for camp 2020 due to reduced group sizes. Please contact Tracey Gable, Director of Montessori Enrichment, to sign up your child.**
Learn more about our Core Camp programs.
Scheduling information and options:
- A full camp day begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Half-day camps begin at 9 a.m. and end at noon. Parents may drop off campers as early as 7 a.m. at no additional charge!
- Toddlers must register for at least two consecutive weeks.
Full-Day Camp (all ages): 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
3 days*: $215/week
5 days: $305/week
Half-Day Camp (toddler and preschool only): 7 a.m. - noon
3 days*: $125/week
5 days: $200/week
Half-Day Camp with Lunch Bunch (toddler and preschool only): 7 a.m. - 12:35 p.m.
3 days*: $135/week
5 days: $215/week
* Preschool, elementary and middle-school-aged traditional campers may attend any three days, as long as those days are determined at registration. The toddler three-day option is offered Tuesday through Thursday only.
Older children (ages 7 and up) may participate in Core Camp AND Specialty Camp programs during the same week.
If your child is already registered for a half-day specialty program during a particular week but needs full-day care, make sure you register for the appropriate part-day Core Camp for that week as well. See Specialty Camp listings for prices and dates.
Multi-Week Early Registration Discount:
10% discount for those who register for five or more weeks (per family) by May 15, 2020.
Payment Plan Options:
Special 2020 Payment Information (Due to COVID-19 Pandemic)
- Upon registration, there will be a $150 camp deposit due per family. This deposit will be applied to your family's camp balance. No additional payments will be required until the week before the start of camp (i.e., June 8 if camp runs a scheduled*).
- Payments will start on June 8, and 10% of the balance will be due each week prior to your child's camp session or sessions until the balance is paid in full.
- Payment for each session must be paid in full before the child attends the upcoming week of camp. Should you want to pay your balance sooner, you can easily do so though Ultracamp or by contacting Tracey directly.
Note: A one-time registration fee will be assessed for the camp season for all families.
Option 1: Payment of 50% with registration and 50% by June 1.
Option 2: Payment of 20% with registration and then in monthly increments starting in May. Payment for each session must be made in full by the 30th day of the month before the session begins
Registrations are due by May 31. Additions after this deadline will be accepted as space allows.
Refunds are available only until May 31 with a $100 processing fee (per child).
Note: If camp is canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, your registration will be refunded.