The Annual Fund bridges the gap between the price of tuition and the cost of providing an exceptional and authentic Montessori education for each child at Wilmington Montessori School. A few of the ways in which gifts to the Annual Fund made a difference at WMS last year include:
- Increasing our enrollment by providing financial assistance to families who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford a WMS education.
- Supporting our outdoor learning initiative.
- Maintaining our beautiful 25-acre campus and facilities.
- Providing new materials for our Maker (STEAM) Studios and state-of-the-art technology to our students and teachers.
- Allowing our incredible teachers and staff to attend a variety of professional development programs including workshops on diversity, equity and inclusion, brain-based learning, and keeping our community safe through the COVID-19 pandemic.
100% of the Annual Fund benefits our children!