Forms for New & Returning Families

Each year, Wilmington Montessori School families are required to submit several forms during the summer. These include health and medical forms, a family information form, technology waivers (depending on the age of your children), a co-op form, and photography and field trip permission forms. Upon enrollment, families should receive login information for the Magnus system, which houses all of our back-to-school forms.

Please log into Magnus Health to complete all of your required forms. If you have difficulty logging into Magnus, please contact Nurse Lisa Chou.

Note: Please add to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive important information notifications from the Magnus system.

For PA Residents:

For Pennsylvania Residents living within 15 miles of WMS - if you plan to have your child ride a school bus to WMS, please contact your school district's transportation office:

Garnet Valley S.D.: 610-579-7482
Unionville-Chadds Ford S.D.: 610-347-0804
Kennett Consolidated S.D.: 610-444-6619
Chichester S.D.: 610-485-6991 x2279 
Chester Upland S.D.: 610-447-3600
Penn-Delco S.D.: 610-497-6300 x8604

Health & Safety Forms

Wilmington Montessori School uses the Magnus Health System for the collection and maintenance of medical, health and safety records. Magnus Health is a secure and easy-to-use website for online submission and storage of your child’s information. Once you have received your username and password via email (Note: Please add to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive your welcome email), please click here to access the Magnus Health System. The following forms are handled through the Magnus link:

Contact Nurse Lisa with any questions at

Co-op Forms

Online Co-op Reporting Form (Preferred)
Hard Copy Co-op Form (Printable - Copies are also available next to main co-op board across from library)

Parent Co-op Hours Tracking Log

School's Out Child-Care Registration

Register for "School's Out" Child-Care

Admissions Forms

WMS Online Application
Please contact the Admissions Director for a paper application.

Camp Forms

Camp Registration

Employment Forms

Employment Application
search login