The WMS Parent Cooperative Program (Co-op) builds on the sharing of skills, talents and participation throughout the school community to meet the needs of our children and benefit school programs as a whole.
Co-op provides a way for all of our children to benefit from the unique interests, talents and professional skills abundant in our parent population. Active involvement in Co-op is an excellent way to strengthen your partnership in your child’s education while getting to know other families and making valuable contributions integral to the functioning of the school.
- What is the time requirement for Co-op?
- Who can fulfill our family’s Co-op requirement?
- How will I know how many hours I’ve submitted?
- What types of participation are eligible for Co-op hours?
- What types of participation are not eligible for Co-op hours?
- How do I determine the number of hours I report for a completed co-op job?
- How do I find out about Co-op needs?
- Is it possible to fulfill my Co-op requirement from home?
- How do I report completed Co-op hours?
- What happens if I complete my Co-op requirement before the end of the school year?
- What happens if I do not complete my Co-op requirement before the end of the school year?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about Co-op?
- When may I complete on-site Co-op jobs?