The WMS Parent Cooperative Program (Co-op) builds on the sharing of skills, talents and participation throughout the school community to meet the needs of our children and benefit school programs as a whole.
Co-op provides a way for all of our children to benefit from the unique interests, talents and professional skills abundant in our parent population. Active involvement in Co-op is an excellent way to strengthen your partnership in your child’s education while getting to know other families and making valuable contributions integral to the functioning of the school.
Due to restrictions from Delaware Office of Child Care Licensing regarding visitors to our school, we have suspended the Parent Cooperative Program for the 2020-21 school year. We will continue to provide parent support and education through various webinars and online sessions as an extension of the Co-op Program.
We hope you will join us at virtual events as often as your schedule allows, and volunteer if possible when opportunities present themselves. We look forward to continuing our strong partnership with you and your family. Co-op as you know it will resume in the 2021-22 school year!
- What is the time requirement for Co-op?
- Who can fulfill our family’s Co-op requirement?
- How will I know how many hours I’ve submitted?
- What types of participation are eligible for Co-op hours?
- What types of participation are not eligible for Co-op hours?
- How do I determine the number of hours I report for a completed co-op job?
- How do I find out about Co-op needs?
- When may I complete on-site Co-op jobs?
- Is it possible to fulfill my Co-op requirement from home?
- How do I report completed Co-op hours?
- What happens if I complete my Co-op requirement before the end of the school year?
- What happens if I do not complete my Co-op requirement before the end of the school year?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about Co-op?