WMS COVID-19 FAQ
Note: We are in the process of updating this information for the 2021-22 school year. Information below is accurate for summer camp 2021 (as of 7/13/21) but may be adjusted for fall 2021.
Have a COVID-19 related question that isn't answered here? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also: WMS Response to Positive COVID-19 Case
- What safety measures have been put in place?
- Where does WMS get information about safety guidelines?
- What will happen if someone in our school community is diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Will I be able to enter the school building with my child?
- Will there be a Co-op Program during the 2020-21 school year?
- Will there be field trips and expeditionary learning experiences during the 2020-21 school year?
- What do drop-off and pick-up look like?
- Does my child have to wear a mask to school?
- Is COVID-19 testing required for WMS students?
- What will school look like in the fall of 2021?