Alumni: Life after WMS
I am incredibly thankful for my WMS education, and I am now appreciative of all of the hard work my parents put in to make that a priority. I believe that it’s where my confidence, curiosity, passion and work ethic come from. Particularly in the early years, I think that nurturing connected environment is exactly what I needed to thrive.
– Brie Willoughby-Knox, PH.D. (WMS '92)
Parents of younger students often ask us: "Where do your alumni go after graduating from WMS? How are they doing?"
WMS alumni do exceptionally well at the private and public high schools they attend. They are well-prepared academically and have the confidence necessary to follow their passions and become leaders in the larger community.
They are described as:
- Responsible and hardworking students.
- Strong leaders and collaborative team members.
- Self-directed and resourceful learners.
- Creative and open-minded individuals.
- Thoughtful and empathetic friends.
- Confident young adults who are prepared to create change in the world around them.
As alumni and past WMS students, you are an important part of our school's history, and we want to stay in touch with you!
Please use our Alumni Information Update Form to let us know what you're up to and how we can keep you updated on upcoming news and events.
You can also find us on Facebook, email news to email@example.com, call us at 302-475-0555, or mail your news to:
Wilmington Montessori School
Attn: Development Office
1400 Harvey Road
Wilmington, DE 19810