Frequently Asked Questions about FACTS Enrollment & Tuition Management
- Why is Wilmington Montessori School making the switch to FACTS Management for enrollment and tuition management?
- Do I have to enroll in FACTS?
- How do I create my FACTS account?
- I cannot log in with my temporary password? What’s wrong?
- Can I start my re-enrollment in FACTS and return to it later if I don’t have time to finish?
- Will WMS still use Magnus Health for medical information?
- Why have deposit amounts changed?
- Am I able to work with the WMS business office if I have a question or a change to my child’s account?
- When enrolling in the tuition payment plan, there is a checkbox for allowing FACTS to automatically charge my credit card/bank account for “Incidental Expenses.” What are some of these incidental charges?
- What is the Peace of Mind insurance benefit?