Affording a WMS Education
Invest in Your Child's FutureAn independent school education is an investment in your child's future. Tuition at WMS includes:
- Low student-teacher ratios to allow for more individualized attention, including two Montessori-certified lead teachers per classroom in the elementary program
- Beautiful classrooms equipped with Montessori materials and state-of-the-art technology
- Free parent education programs like our webinar series, information mornings/evenings, the Journey and periodic guest speakers
- Access to our beautiful 25-acre campus
- Use of resources in our Learning Commons, including an assortment of books and STEAM materials available for check-out
- Weekly enrichment programs including STEAM and music for toddlers, with the addition of Spanish, art and physical education for Primary, Elementary and Middle School students
- And so much more!
2020-21 Extended Day Tuition*
|Before-school child care||$798-$1,330|
|After-school child care||$1,500-$3,697|
|Late after-care pick-up||$25-$50|
|Drop-in before/after care or child-care day||$30-$60|
*Pricing varies by age group, time and number of days per week. Contact our Business Office for more information.
WMS is still accepting applicants for mid-year enrollment in some programs. Families who enroll mid-year will be responsible for paying pro-rated 2019-20 tuition, based on their child's start date. Please contact the Business Office for details.
WMS does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational policies, financial aid programs, or athletic or other school-administered programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, creed, ancestry, gender, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, veteran’s status or any other category protected by state and/or federal laws. This statement applies to all students and employees of the school.