Affording a WMS Education
Invest in Your Child's FutureAn independent school education is an investment in your child's future. Tuition at WMS includes:
- Low student-teacher ratios to allow for more individualized attention
- Spacious classrooms equipped with Montessori materials and state-of-the-art technology
- Free parent education programs like our webinar series, information mornings/evenings, the Journey and periodic guest speakers
- An outdoor educational experience on our beautiful 25-acre campus
- High-quality home learning plans in the case of a COVID-19 related closure.
- Use of resources in our Learning Commons, including an assortment of books and STEAM materials available for check-out
- Robust enrichment programs including STEAM, music, Spanish, art and physical education
- 1:1 iPad program
- And so much more!
2021-22 Extended Day Tuition*
|Before-school child care||$815-$1,355|
|After-school child care||$1,530-$3,770|
|Late after-care pick-up||$25-$50|
|Drop-in before/after care or child-care day||$30-$60|
*Pricing varies by age group, time and number of days per week. Contact our Business Office for more information.
2020-21 Rolling Admissions
WMS is still accepting applicants for mid-year enrollment in some programs. Families who enroll mid-year will be responsible for paying pro-rated tuition, based on their child's start date. Please contact the Business Office for details.
Wilmington Montessori School ("WMS" or the "School") does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational policies, financial aid programs, or athletic or other school-administered programs, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, creed, ancestry, gender, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, veteran's status or any other category protected by state and/or federal laws.
Please visit our Title IX page for more information.