Additional forms to be filled out by child's current school and returned to Wilmington Montessori School after the application* is submitted:
- Release of Records Form
- ADVIS Teacher Recommendation Form (for students entering Primary (ages 3-6) Program)
- ADVIS Teacher Recommendation Form (for students entering Elementary Program or Middle School)
- Financial Aid Application (optional)
- E-Pay Form (for payment plan 3 - see Tuition & Affordability)
* Our Toddler Program is currently filled to capacity for the 2021-22 school year. To be added to our waiting list, please fill out our online admissions application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilmington Montessori School ("WMS" or the "School") does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational policies, financial aid programs, or athletic or other school-administered programs, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, creed, ancestry, gender, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, veteran's status or any other category protected by state and/or federal laws.
Please visit our Title IX page for more information.