In order to give campers the personal attention they deserve, children at Camp Montessori are divided into groups based on their age.
Camp Age Group Names:
- Toddlers: Ages 12-40 months
- Pandas: 40 months to 5 years, NOT going into kindergarten in the fall
- Kangaroos: Entering kindergarten in the fall, or first-graders who would do better in a smaller group setting
- Tigers: Entering 1st or 2nd grade
- Meerkats: Entering 3rd or 4th grade
- Dragons: Entering 5th through 8th grade
- Campers may register for a five- or three-day program. A full camp day begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Half-day camps begin at 9 a.m. and end at noon. New this year: Parents may drop off campers as early as 7 a.m. at no additional charge!
- Children may be registered for one week or for up to 10 weeks. Weeks need not be consecutive, and registration may occur at any time if space is available.
- Toddlers must register for at least two consecutive weeks.
- Preschool, elementary and middle school-aged traditional campers may attend any three days, as long as those days are determined at registration.
- The toddler three-day option is offered Tuesday through Thursday only.