The primary role of the Fundraising & Development Committee is to advise the Board of Directors and staff of WMS on all matters pertaining to fund development. The Committee oversees and coordinates the ongoing fundraising efforts of the school including the Annual Fund, Auction, bus reimbursement, the 6th Grade Project and institutional fundraising and grant writing.
The Committee is currently seeking members who:
- Believe in the mission of WMS.
- Are committed givers to WMS.
- Are skilled in fundraising or are willing to learn the skills to do the job.
- Are highly regarded within the school community.
- Are willing and able to devote the time and effort necessary.