Wilmington Montessori School is a private school and non-profit organization. As such, our exceptional educational programs are funded solely by tuition and charitable donations.
What does your tuition include?
To allow a diverse population to benefit from a WMS education, we offer a robust financial aid program and multiple payment plans. For more information about financing your child’s WMS education, contact Nancy Oddo, Business Manager.
- Low student-teacher ratios to allow for more individualized attention, including two Montessori-certified lead teachers per classroom in the elementary program
- Beautiful classrooms equipped with Montessori materials and state-of-the-art technology
- Free parent education programs like our webinar series, transition mornings, The Journey and periodic guest speakers
- Access to our beautiful 25-acre campus
- Weekly enrichment programs including STEAM, library and music for toddlers, with the addition of Spanish, music, art and physical education for Primary and Elementary students
- And so much more!