Wilmington Montessori School is accepting applications for potential openings for Lead Early Childhood and Elementary Teachers. Potential candidates will have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in education, and Montessori Certification or the willingness to obtain Montessori training.
The ideal teacher possesses:
• Passion for teaching and learning
• Desire to collaborate with others
• Commitment to understand children as individuals
• Flexibility to meet individual needs of all children
• Ability to integrate technology into all areas of study
Summary of Position:
The teacher at WMS is responsible for planning and implementing integrated instruction for students to address their cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs within a multi-age classroom setting. He or she will create a classroom environment built on respect for and between all students, and establish a positive relationship with students, families and staff.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements, résumé and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com
WMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.