Wilmington Montessori School is accepting applications for potential openings for Lead Early Childhood and Elementary Teachers. Potential candidates will have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in education, and Montessori Certification or the willingness to obtain Montessori training.
The ideal teacher possesses:
Summary of Position:
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Desire to collaborate with others
- Commitment to understand children as individuals
- Flexibility to meet individual needs of all children
- Ability to integrate technology into all areas of study
The teacher at WMS is responsible for planning and implementing integrated instruction for students to address their cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs within a multi-age classroom setting. He or she will create a classroom environment built on respect for and between all students, and establish a positive relationship with students, families and staff.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements, résumé and contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.