What is Learning Together?
Learning Together is so much more than a playgroup or parenting class!
Based on the Montessori philosophy of "following the child," Learning Together is a program in which young children are free to learn, explore and interact with others in a classroom especially designed for them, alongside adult partners like parents, grandparents, guardians and other consistent caregivers.
- Experience the Montessori Method in action
- Join in circle time with your child - sing, dance and play together
- Reinforce the learning partnership with your child
- Develop self-confidence and independence in your child
- Participate in ongoing parent education and discussions
- Learn about key developmental milestones from birth through age 3
- Find out what scientists and experts are saying about your child's state of development
- Introduce your child to a school setting
- Learn about creating a prepared environment for your child
- Become part of a strong community of families and caregivers